Dr. ERIC KARLSSON D.N., N.D., D.C.T.M., D.S.M., R.M.
OFFERS HIGHER LEVEL HEALTH AND LIFE QUALITY THROUGH
CONSULTATIONS, TREATMENTS, LECTURES AND COURSES.
* Nature Cure/self-healing education – a non medical approach to health and healing. Self-healing explained, psychotherapy, positive thinking, iris diagnosis, individual programs including hydrotherapy, exercise and lifestyle choices. Effective individual diet therapy for various disease conditions. Detection of the CAUSES of disease and ill-health. Counseling in ways of REMOVING these causes.
Personal consultations aimed at radically changing lifestyle and outlook on life of the diseased, leading to boosted self-confidence, fulfillment and health.
Hydrotherapy treatments such as spinal bath, hip bath, steam bath, body packs etc.
Neurometer diagnosis. A way of measuring nerve force in the body in order to diagnose disease processes.
Advice on amalgam filling removal.
Educational books from and articles on Natural Cure and related subjects. New book under production.
* Raw and Living Foods tuition.
Lectures and courses that may include one or more of the following topics:
* Nature Cure – natural health care system * In the footsteps of the Columbus of Medicine, Vincent Priessnitz – founder of the Spa movement, Nature Cure and “Naturheilverfahren” – Natural methods practiced today by medical practitioners in Germany. What we can learn from Priessnitz and how to use it today. * Self-healing explained * Causes of health and disease * “Vis Medicatrix Naturae” – or the healing power of nature * The philosophy and history of nature cure * Structural, biochemical and mental balance * Natural living * Natural therapy and diagnosis; hydrotherapy, naprapathy, psychotherapy and iris diagnosis * Natural versus medical philosophy * Fasting and fever in combination – highway to health * Rest, sleep and relaxation * Nerve energy and circulation * Natural family planning * How to prevent and sometimes cure common western world disease such as cancer, cardio-vascular disease, lever and gall disease, gastrointestinal disease, diabetes, acne, eczema, psoriasis, depression, allergy, asthma, overweight, fatigue etc. * Osteoporosis – the real cause and the myth about calcium * Medical research about the relation of diet, lifestyle and health * The effect of nitrogenous fertilizer on nature; water, animals, humans, micro-organisms and soil. * Self-Healing diet and other diets; original diet, stone age diet, diet in east and west, lacto-vegetarian diet, vegan diet, raw food and living-foods. A comparison. * Why you should base your diet on raw foods and how to get the right balance.
spinal, muscular and ligament problems, stiffness and tenderness, scar tissue formation, disc lesions, sciatica, pains and pins and needles in shoulders, arms, hands, legs, knees and feet, bursitis, headache and migraine, sports injuries, chronic and acute pain conditions, arthritis and rheumatism, circulatory problems, TMJ (jaw joint) problems, chronic fatigue, digestive and internal disease, skin disorders, overweight, asthma, allergy etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND MERITS INCLUDE:
* Doctor of Naprapathy (Sweden 1983). Registered naprapath in Sweden.
* Diploma in Nature Cure (Australia 1992). A student of legendary nature cure practitioner, chiropractor, osteopath, author, master iris diagnostician and fasting expert Kenneth S. Jaffrey – also well known as charismatic lecturer 3333 times!
* Worked with the legendary naturopath and health pedagogue Lilly Johansson (Sweden) at her health and convalescent centre. Her methods have been scientifically investigated and found to cure or improve the health of 94% of patients, that were previously treated by modern medicine for an average of eleven years, without any improvement or with deterioration.
* Diplomas in: Swedish Massage, Connective Tissue Massage, Physiotherapy and Reflexology (Sweden).
* Certificate courses in Basic Principles of Occlusion and two courses in Biological Medicine (Sweden).
* Remedial Massage Therapist (Australia).
* Accredited WorkCover Provider (Australia).
* is a natural pain relief method treating spinal and muscular problems, sports injuries, headache and migraine etc. * is a method of dispersing scar tissue in muscles, tendons and ligaments, performed to improve the function of nerve force, blood and lymph circulation which promotes healing. * is taught in a four year course in Stockholm, Sweden and Chicago, USA.
* To make knowledge of healing and human biology available to anyone interested. * To help and assist anyone diseased to the state of health by means of education and natural therapy. * To teach the philosophy of natural health and healing and to promote the works of such eminent authorities as Vincent Priessnitz, Louis Kuhne, Dr. Russel T. Trall, Professor Edmond Szekely, Dr. John Tilden, Mahatma Gandhi, Herbert Shelton, Sarma K. Lakshman, Lilly Johansson and Kenneth S. Jaffrey. To bring this knowledge to the future. * To promote a lifestyle which is in harmony with nature and thus sustainable.